Door windows in the New Beetle

Hi group, I have a real issue with the window regulators in the NB. Th passenger side just broke, which means I had to tape the window closed. I had the driver side done about a year ago, and now the passenger side needs to be replaced. I had the driver side done for free because supposably there was an upgraded regulator, because the old one was known to have problems. I am going to call VW to see if I can get this one done under warranty as well. Has anyone else been having problems with their door windows?

Regards, Weldon

Reply to
wjcimbri

Yep, they are still free eventhough you had one side done. At our shop we do both at the same time, and if they break again... it's free again for the customer. Call your dealer first. I think it's a 7 year time limit here in the USA.

Reply to
Woodchuck

Thanks for the information. I will call tomorrow.

Reply to
wjcimbri