East Coast USA -VW Event Info 2007

The 2007 edition is now up and running at:

be advised that there are still a number of VW Events that have not chosen their dates for 2007.Check back often as I will be updating the page as soon as I get more info. FYI, my page concentrates on VW Events that take place from Maine to Virginia but there are a number of VW Events from other parts of the USA and Canada listed also.

Reply to
Charlie R.

Thank you! That will come in very handy.

Reply to
Remco

There is a big indoor VW show and swap meet at the Greensboro NC coliseum this Sunday. Mostly air cooled related. More info here, look around on the site there is another link or two.

Freddy

Remco wrote:

Reply to
Freddy Badgett

Eric

There are a couple of the VW events on my web site that I help out with and/or act as a consultant. I do not have any involvement with the Spring and Fall Events at E-Town other than to list them on my web site.

These events at Englishtown are put on by the track (ie Raceway Park) and run by a club by the name of Germansquad. I suggest you contact the track and/or that club to offer your thoughts and suggestions regarding these events.

Reply to
Charlie R.