eBay's Newest Piece of History!!

THE HOTTEST THING TO HIT THE INTERNET SINCE GOOGLE!!This link is to the newest oddity to hit the eBay Market. You must seethis piece of history!! THE DESCRITION:The Skittle Skipple Nipple -eBay's Rarest Item Ever and THE ONLY Of Its Kind!!! There have beenmany oddities to hit the eBay market. First was the Virgin Mary grilledcheese sandwich, then the giant Frosted Flake, and now the rarest itemof all, THE SKITTLE SKIPPLE NIPPLE. The Skipple Nipple is the onlySkittle of its kind. It is about 1/2 inch from the side of the skittleto the nipple's tip. The skittle is scrumptious and was nearly eaten 5or 6 times. This Skipple Nipple is not a fake. It has the trademark "S"that proves its Skittle Authenticity. The Skittle's flavor is greenapple. Many have asked whether the Skittle is being highly protected.Right now we have surveillance cameras surveilling other surveillancecameras which are surveilling a locked safe which holds the SkippleNipple. We are not taking any chances! The Skipple Nipple is inexcellent condition, never been chewed. Don't miss your chance to"Taste the Rainbow", bid on this piece of eBay HistoryToday!
-eBayKing

Reply to
Ahod27