ELSA servicing/repairs CD's

Hi

Anyone know where I can fine a copy of VW/Audi ELSA Servicing CD's. I think I may have a copy of the electronic parts catalogue (EKTA), just need the ELSA bit. If anyone has any ideas on where I can get it or would like to sell me a copy please get in touch.

Thanks

Reply to
Garry Mumford

Dealers don't even have them yet.

Reply to
Woodchuck

Try eMule or eDonkey, that's where I got ETKA.

Reply to
Randolph

I have got ETKA but it seems to be aimed at the US market, lots of US and CAN references. Is the one you have UK? if so, do you want to sell me a copy?

Reply to
Garry Mumford