END YOUR FRUSTRATION-HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR GOLF SWING

One of the most important part of your game the mechanics of your =93Swing=94, can leave mortal man mystified and wondering =93what the heck=94. This book is a compilation of articles from some of the finest minds in the game giving you their ideas on how to fix your golf swing.

Get this for $5.mail me if you want it

Reply to
kayode

Is that the same price for 4 door golf swing as 2 door golf? And can it work for Jetta too if its not swinging right? There is a hole in the A-frame on A1 golf... it's there for a reason... the A-hole... and some do wonder "what the heck" because they realize there golf is not immortal afterall. So keep that in mind. Regardless of all else, A-hole is key.

Reply to
In2hoppn

I hear Tiger's wife has a wicked swing at rear car windows... Maybe Tiger's a swinger?

Reply to
PeterD

I thought your comment was off topic for this newsgroup, way offf... But then realized it IS relevant to the original post, A-hole, given the potential for A-hole-in-one as well as being a (VW?) golf swing? And would that be swing, swang, swung? ... swing swingged swung? Either way, obviously no balls are required. Both my A-1's have rear windows, too. And one I do consider to be a "tin-can"... but not a SPAM-can... Everyone, please let me know when I've reached $5 worth, I'll post my email address for paypal... Having the bucks come rolling in will definitely "end my frustration" while everyone can improve their Golf... whatever... ; )

Reply to
In2hoppn

Very close!

Reply to
PeterD

As has always been and currently is with all my VW endeavors... always close but never quite....

Reply to
In2hoppn

Push your bullshit on a golf website.

Get outta' here.