engine light flashing

I took my vw to the dealership. They ran the test and said that i needed to replace the output staqe ignitiion coil. Is this the same as an ignition module. They are wanting to chare 600.00. I think I can do this myself. They coded as follows

p030 p030 p030 p030 p130

Thank you in advanc

-- bear

View this thread:

Send from

bear

Maybe, but it all depends on what year, engine, and which VW you own??????

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck

do a google. VW DTC trouble codes are on many pages on the 'net.

Reply to
Matt B.