engine rebuilders?

looking for an east coast shop to do a quality rebuild on a 2.1 liter motor for an 87 vanagon..do not want to get one from calif. and have to send a core back..car is in north carolina but would ship east coast.. thank you

-- Absolute Autosales

1010 West Chapel Hill Street Durham,NC 27701 (919) 697-0697
Reply to
absolute

There's a guy called "Boston Bob" who has a very good reputation rebuilding vanagon engines.

's a vanagon ng I used to belong to when I had one. JoBo

Reply to
Jo Bo