f/s 1986 Scirocco 8v 5speed

1986 VW scirocco 8v 5 speed Mars Red being sold as is, the car is located in Point Pleasant, NJ if you would like to inspect it. The car is mechanicly sound and ran well when parked, proubly needs a jump. It has some minor problems; 1-lack of a stereo, 2-dash lights don't work, 3-there is a problem with the parking break, the retaining pin was lost some time ago so the handle has come out of the bracket but handle and cable are both intact and easily fixable. The car has an extreamly small amount rust(a small spot in front of the passanger size rear wheel) with the original paint in good condition. The car has 165K miles and runs well, any questions can be directed to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com. I have pictures if anyone would like me to email them. thanks, Daniel Siegel
Reply to
DJ6624

You probably would make a quicker sale on Ebay or a similar group. Supply plenty of photos (engine compartment, interior, full exterior views, etc.).

Reply to
Papa