FA Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge MK2 and MK3 VW Cars.

Hello all,

We are introducing new AFR models for Corrado 1992.5-1995, Corrado

1990-1992.5, dual gauges, and A3 (MK3) cars. Here is a link to ebay auctions:

A3 and VR6 gauge bidding starts at $1.00 and there is no reserve.

What official vwvortex.com review says about the gauge:

We installed a pair of the Duostyling gauges in a friend's 1992 Jetta GLI. Installing the gauges was a fairly simple affair. For the volt gauge, it was basically a matter of connecting the two wires appropriately- black wire to ground and red wire to an ignition-hot circuit, all under the dashboard. The air/fuel gauge was only slightly more challenging, as the hot lead wire had to be passed through the firewall and connected to the yellow wire in the oxygen sensor harness. The mounting of the gauges was absolutely straightforward- pop out the blank and snap in the gauge. From start to finish took right at an hour.

... there is not a better solution on the market, assuming you want to see voltage and mixture information. Duostyling's developers are looking into solutions for temperature gauges and pressure gauges for the future...

What people from wvwvortex think about our gauges?

...I have the voltmeter and love it so much I bought my father one for his A2...

... Don't think just get them ...

... i got these gauges off of ebay, i think it was the same guy and they're butter baby. all the honda boys ask questions about them. look real good...

Review link is available at:

You can also buy it directly from our site
Thanks for looking.

Armin.

Reply to
Armin B.

More avialable on ebay. Corrado new style dash available on the website for $59.99, auction starts at $19.99.

Thanks for looking.

Armin.

Armin B.