flooded? Sparkplug recommendations????

Well, the dealership called to say the car started, no problem. Arrghh. Perhaps this had something to do with altitude (dealership is

3,000 feet below my house). Anyway, I am happy it isn't a disaster. I'm going to replace the plugs this weekend. Anyone have recommendations?

Thanks all for your time.

Mike

00 V6 Passat Wagon 49k
Reply to
Mike P

Yes, the OE plug... end of story.

I've fixed many of misfire problems by tossing odd ball spark plugs, or worse, Bosch Platinum, into the trash and putting the OE plug in.

Reply to
Pencilneck