For Sale : 1992 GTi (8-valve). OEM sunroof, AC, 130K miles. $2650. Car is in Chapel Hill, NC, USA 27510

The exterior is black, the interior is gray cloth. This car came from the factory with "quad round" headlights and the Fuba roof antenna.

The timing belt & tensioner, all "V-belts" ( Continental ), clutch kit ( Sachs ), and battery ( Bosch) , as well as all "tune-up parts" are new. The heater core is new. The exhaust is new. The suspension is good, as are all the front end joints and bushings.

The car has been "gone through" thoroughly and needs absolutely nothing.

The paint is original, and the car has never been modified. This car is in very nice condition - it has never seen road salt, and there is absolutely NO rust.

I have five cars ( my VW addiction got a bit out of hand ) so I need to sell this one.

- Ed

Photos and an email contact are here :

noman

Nice looking car, reasonably priced. You may be able to sell it faster at one of the VWvortex forums, such as

Good luck.

Reply to
Papa