For Sale-- 2002 turbo jetta

Hi Folks-- I love my 2002 1.8T Jetta but need a Jetta wagon or Passat to carry/access larger objects. It is the GLX model and has the sport/luxure package, tiptronic trans, (roof, 17" alloys, sport suspension, etc), anti slip, winter package (heated seats, nozzels, mirrors) and about everything but leather. Is blue with black interior). Has 23K mi. Will sell for $15,900 or trade for Jetta wagon or Passat of same year or newer-- can use NADA or other sources for negotiating trade. Thanks pete ( in KC area) snipped-for-privacy@kumc.edu

Reply to
pbeyer