FOR SALE: 83 RABBIT GTI...ready to street or race!

Well,...sad to say but I'm selling my car It's really in mint condition. Has 70K original miles and was garaged/autocrossed only since 1986. (see picture in link below). I've got every receipt for about everything on the car... kept for years. Here are the details: Previous owner is Jason Tipple (STS National Champion). It's a 1.8l bored to .040. Big bore intake with K&N (majorly modified box), Torque supressor, Quaife, lightened flywheel, tokicos 5 way adjustables, ground control coilovers with 8in Eibach springs, upper/lower front and rear stress bars, front/rear autotech sway bars, ss brake lines, hawk pads, header/euro downpipe with race muffler, short shift kit, sparco seats/belts, momo wheel/pedals, low temp fan switch/thermostat, Jacobs ignition, larger capacity oil pan, 13in x 9 dura-lite wheels with hoosier autocrossers (only one race on the set of tires). Has larger throttle body and the intake has been bored/matched (aluminum had been built up around the inlet to the throttle body so it could be ported out better. The car is soooo quick and runs great! Oh yeah...it also has Momo Quasars (old style) with brand new..and I mean brand new...Falken Azenis. Asking $5200. Will do $4500 without the Duralite wheels/tires....or make me an offer I can't refuse!!! Oh,...I also have a light weight radiator fan that comes with it (along with tons of other parts)...trying to sweeten the deal. I'm in Cols. Ohio Email me at snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com

email me for pictures.

Reply to
<ABanks5