For sale: euro headlights for A2 GTI

Hi! I have a set of the European specs headlights for A2 GTi. The 5 inch ones are Hella, the 7 inch ones are Autopal, with city lights. Minimal wear. The set includes 2 outer lights with mounting plates, 2 inner lights with mounting tabs, all lamps (including city), sockets fot the H4 bulbs, and low gauge wiring with Bosch relays for better conductivity, and fuses in weather proof casings. All joints are soldered (except relays). Just bolt on and connect. $180 for the whole kit. Will post pictures soon.

If anyone is interested let me know..

I am located in Central California coast (Santa Barbara)

Vlad

Reply to
Vlad

Your kit is missing the rad support, $70 USD.

Reply to
Mustangbrad

Cool, all I'm saying is that your price is a little steep for a used setup without the rad support since a new one at rpi is $250. I bought the same setup you are selling less relays for $50 USD.

Reply to
Mustangbrad