For Sale - Golf GTI 16 valve 1997 - only 1 previous owner with Air Con/Metallic Black

I am selling my Golf GTI 16v. I have owned the car for over 5 years now and the car had 1 previous owner. The previous owner was a company which my brother in law worked for so has obtained ALL previous history receipts for the vehicle.

The car is 100% standard so if you want a modified or abused car you will have to look elsewhere.

Vehicle details are as follows:

· First registered January 1997 (P reg) · Metallic Black · 5 Door · 100% original and standard - this is a true unmolested example · 1 previous owner · 117,000 miles · Full service history - VW dealer serviced until approx 90,000 Independently serviced there after · Black Interior - very good condition with no tears/rips etc · Electric Windows Front and Rear with one touch operation Central Locking (Remote with the alarm) · Alloy Wheels · PAS · Electric heated wing mirrors · Air Conditioning · Full Closure Thatcham category 1 alarm/immobiliser (doors lock/unlock - windows close automatically on arming the alarm) · Taxed until June 06 · MOT expires in November 2006 · Body coloured bumpers · Driver Air Bag · Adjustable seats / steering column · Multi Function computer giving average fuel consumption / average speed etc. · Front Fog lights · ABS · 2 Litre, 16 valve 150bhp engine - engine code ABF

The car has recently had all 4 tyres replaced and the front brake disks and pads were replaced a couple of months ago.

Mileage is 100% verified as I have ALL the previous MOT's. I also have EVERY receipt/bill for this car from new.

The car is in excellent condition for year, mileage is average for year given approx 12,000 miles per year. As expected with a car of this age/mileage there are a couple of stone chips to the front...but she is 9 years old (compared to a 9 year old Vauxhall/Ford she looks brand new).

No dents or bangs anywhere and the car has never been involved in an accident. I have the HPI report from when I purchased the car in January

2001.

Price to sell for a quick sale.open to sensible offers, £2500. First to see will buy a real gem.

If interested drop a post and I will reply back.

Thank you

Reply to
vw-lover

In article , vw-lover wrote: #I am selling my Golf GTI 16v. I have owned the car for over 5 years now and

It would be nice if you put down the location of the car. A city would be nice. No sense in considering a car if I am, for example, in Mexico and the car is in Ireland...

/herb

Reply to
Herb Leong

The description makes it a British car

British Ken

Reply to
Ken

Probably, but couldn't the description also fit an Australian car?

Reply to
Papa

Not with the combined mention of '£2500', 'MoT' and 'Vauxhall' :-)

Reply to
Ken

Sorry guys, vehicle is in Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK

Reply to
vw-lover

MUST SELL....PRICE REDUCED TO

£2000