forgive me - need condenser

I apologize for posting so much recently, but it seems that my rabbit pickup is falling apart. Im going to have a look at the fuel lines on it and get new tires. But for the new problem:

I need a replacement condenser for the AC. Its an 82 rabbit pickup gasser. I noticed yesterday when I was going to recharge my AC that the short tube that connects to the rubber hose on the condenser broke somehow. It was repaired once, but the aluminum doesnt seem to hold up. Anyway, does anybody have one of these they would like to sell? Thanks.

Reply to
thateb

I found thisi condenser on eBay.

I apologize for posting so much recently, but it seems that my rabbit

Reply to
thateb

All 78- 82 Rabbit. Jetta and Scir use the same condensor. Diesels are

79 - 84.
Reply to
Dave

Join one of the VWVortex forums. They are loaded with information on most, if not all, VW models, and lots of experts participate. Here is the link:

Papa

Reply to
thateb

Reply to
none2u

I bought one online from

If you buy that scrap condenser, you're an idiot.

Reply to
thateb

Reply to
thateb

You bought a pig in a poke. Why take chances? Get the facts - go to VWVortex (or other reliable sources) as previously suggested.

Of course you may just luck out with the item you purchased. I hope so.

Reply to
Papa