Free (you pay shipping): 2.0L distributor cap

I have a distributor cap for a 1995 ABA engine. Bosch part no. 1230591040. First person to email me gets it. You pay the shipping (I guess maybe about $5) or meet me in Nashua, NH or Bedford, MA (or vicinity) and you get it for free.

My mechanic changed the cap & rotor but not the distributor at my last tune-up. Then my Hall sender went in the distributor and the new one comes with a cap. So I have this extra one. I think it was in the car for about

100 miles.

My email is jtroyce@comc@$t.net (change the '@' to an 'a' and the '$' to an 's').

Happy driving, Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Royce

its worthless, give it away

Reply to
Joe

Um, how is giving it away any different than what I am doing?

Reply to
Jonathan Royce

sorry lol misread my appologies

Reply to