FS: 2002 Golf TDI 4 door GLS auto in Southeastern Wisconsin

Fore Sale in Southeastern Wisconsin.

2002 Golf TDI 4 door GLS auto Red 22,500 miles, heated seats, CD Very nice shape $13,900 Bob 414-530-6350 or snipped-for-privacy@randata.com
Reply to
bob

Back in 1994 I bought my 1994 Jetta 2.0L "MANUAL" for $12K plus tax with

7500 miles on it. The PO bought it for $17 and change Dec 1993. I guess I got a pretty good deal then.

What was the original bought price for the Golf?

Reply to
Peter Parker

Thanks to those that responded. Car sold within minutes of newspaper ad coming out.

bob wrote:

Reply to
bob