FS: 4 snow tires on rims in pittsburgh

Set of 4 snow tires w/ rims. Rims are 45 offset. will work on a2 or a3. used on our a2 till we parted it out. Very good rubber left. one has slightly more wear but a great set

No shipping. Availible for pickup in pittsburgh. Name a fair price or trade for something??? Open to fair offers. Pics availible.

I have no set price and i don't really have to sell but they won't work on my 85 cabriolet and i don't drive it in the winter.

thanks mike

Reply to
vwtopdown