FS: '92 GTI ECU, Fuel Rail, Injectors, Wiring Harness, Intake Manifold and Throttle Body - CHEAP!

I've had a bunch of parts from my '92 GTI sitting around the garage since my engine swap. The engine was working perfectly before I pulled it to swap in the G60. The GTI had 104k miles on it when the parts were pulled. I need to clean out the garage - so to ebay they go!

The car was a DIGIFANT II

E-mail me with any questions regarding these parts. I still have the longblock that I was also planning on parting out and putting up on e-bay at a later date - willing to sell to interested party.

Regards,

-Pablo '92 GTI 8V 1.8T (@10psi) '95 Jetta 8v 2.0

Reply to
Pablo

I updated the throttle body listing with the part number for the switches.

-Pablo

Pablo

Part numbers for the injectors has been listed.

Injector VW Part# 037906031E

Throttle switch part# 310190

Will ship to Canada.

-Pablo

Pablo

A few hours of bidding left! A few items have not even been bid on yet!

-Pablo

Pablo