FS: '96 Golf parts or whole thing

Hello there. I posted this message last year and I got responses. I never responded back those people....sorry! I became very busy, never had time to respond. Anyway, here is what is for sale. Also pictures should be available to anyone by the weekend....Enjoy the reading below!!

I have '96 Golf GL 4dr white w/sunroof with black cloth interior. Was in front-end accident in '99, labor day weekend. Front-end pushed in bad, auto-tranny case cracked, but engine still good. Car has been garaged since then(no rust)!!

Non-salvage title. Interior is good(some CC dials popped out), but seats are spectacular. Also dash is good.

2.0 engine had 75k miles before accident.

All wheels are good as are original hub caps, some scratches.

Tires have very good tread, not deflated, but still on car

All doors are in excellent condition as is rear hatch.

Rear lenses still good.

Glass sunroof just dusty.

All windows are fine, except for windshield(cracked).

Door panels and window cranks good.

Frame is bent though(crease in roof line).

Plus other parts(brakes, switches, locks,...etc.....)

Also, have '83 rabbit that runs. 1.8 fuel-injected, auto, manual crank sunroof. $300.

Everything located in So. Connecticut Will sell whole thing or parts. Pics available upon request. $1200 whole thing. Name your price for parts, will ship if neccesary. ....Thanks

'83 Rabbit LS '96 Golf - RIP '93 T-Bird V6 (173k, sold last year) '00 Jetta GLS VR6

Reply to
Chris

Parts Pics

Reply to