FS: A3 Keyless Module & Remote - Picture.jpg (0/1)

A3 Keyless module, improved reception mods(3.5ft Fosgate 10ga soldered & shrink tube) with matching remote. 1HM 937 043B, FCC M3GHU01WR, with remote FCC M3GHU01WT.

Wife was pissed when she found out I bought it to install in her '96 Cabbie. Thus the Cabrio IS a chick car!!!! So I must sell this set up. $125 shipped, Paypal OK.

Reply to
MWC