FS: Bentley Manual for Volkswagen, Jetta, Golf, GTI, Cabrio 1993 to 1999

I'm selling my bentey book, its in good condition. $30 + $10 shipping. Americans will have to send money order, canadians can do COD for $4 more.

Reply to
onthost

From what I can tell, you're just a province or two over... I'd be interested. Long as there's no missing pages or anything. What method do you prefer, then?

Reply to
lamerfreak

I am in Toronto, I can post it to you via COD if you wish for $44. It has no missing pages, looks 90% new. Really really good book, but i bought a new VW so i need to buy a new one of these. Or you can post a money order, or if you bank online we could do a email money transfer. Drop me an email, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com and we can set it up over the phone.

Reply to
onthost