FS/FA Air Fuel Ratio, Voltage and Oil Pressure LED Gauge Set for GTI/GLi A2 (MK2) and other VW

We have available on ebay three gauge set for bidding or purchasing single gauge (Air Fuel Ratio, Voltage or Oil Pressure Gauge). We will soon have available electronic Oil Pressure gauge for Corrado and A3 VW cars.

Link to our auctions and ebay store items:

oryou can buy the gauges directly from our site
Thanks for looking.

Armin.

Reply to
armin