FS: MOMO seat brackets & sliders for MkIII VW (eBay)

Picture:

eBay Auction:
Included is the following:

- 2 used MOMO Universal Sliders ($55 each new)

- 2 used seat brackets for MOMO Seats ($160 each new)

- All hardware / bolts

What cars do they fit?:

These brackets were purchased from LBT Motorsports years ago. The label on the brackets states that they are for a 93-95 Passat, however, I had them mounted in my 1997 GTI VR6 with no problems (see pictures below.) This means that not only do they fit the Passat, the also will fit any MkIII Golf, GTI, or Jetta.

What seats do they fit?:

I had a set of MOMO Street Racer seats mounted to these brackets. However, according to the LBT Motorsports site, the bracket should also fit MOMO RS, RS2, CUP, CUP GT, T2000 & T-FRAME. (Note that the bracket shown on their site is not a VW bracket.) Note: The sliders are manufactured by MOMO, the brackets are not. MOMO does not make brackets for Volkswagens.

Thanks for looking!

Sincerely, Todd M. Taylor

Reply to
Todd M. Taylor