FS: snow tires / wheels

Set of 4 Dunlop Graspic 185-60R14 tires / wheels for sale. They are off my moms 92 or 93 Jetta with around 2000 miles on them. Like new on OEM steel rims with OEM VW wheel covers. 4X100 mm bolt pattern. Fits all A1 and A2 and

4 Cylinder A3 VW's. Also fit many Honda / Acura / Saturn / Toyota / Some Nissans and many other vehicles. It is a very popular rim size and bolt pattern for many cars. Awesome set of snow tires, makes winter driving fun, and safe. If you have never used dedicated snow tires, you will never go back to "all season" tires after driving once in the snow in a real snow tire!

MSRP on this package is over $500.00

KARL HUNGUS

Invalid Item The item you requested (2460608455) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.

little johnny

KARL HUNGUS