FS: VW Books (*MINT*)

Hi,

I have a set of VW books for sale. All are *MINT*, except for the "Poor Richard's..." book. I would like to sell them as a set:

Orig. Cover Price

--------

$42.95 "VW Power and Style", by Ian Kuah (hardcover, 1991, Motor Racing Publications Limited)

$18.95 "Volkswagen Water-Cooled, Front-drive Performance Handbook", by Greg Raven (softcover, 1987, Motorbooks International)

$17.95 "Classics In Colour 3 - Volkswagen GTi", by Ian Wagstaff (softcover, 1992, Window & Greene)

$16.95 "Illustrated Volkswagen Buyer's Guide, 1946-Current" by Peter Vack (softcover, 1993, Motorbooks International)

~$20 "The Volkswagen Beetle, vintage, restored and customized, featuring the New Beetle", by Nigel Grimshaw (hardcover, 1993, 1998, Salamander Books)

$20 "Poor Richard's Rabbit Book - How To Keep Your Volkswagen Rabbit Alive

- a manual of step by step procedures for the complete idiot", by Richard Sealey (orig. "notebook" binder-style binding, 1980, John Muir Press)

These books are in *MINT* / "As New" condition (except for the "Poor Richard" book which has a small 2.5" tear along the back cover and the usual creasing at the notebook rings). The "Beetle" book has the original dust jacket (the other hardcover did not have one).

I would like to sell this as a set. Best offer over $60, excluding shipping, takes it.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Chicago, IL

Reply to
Who