FS: VW teardrop rims w/ Pirelli tires...

For Sale -

Five 14" VW teardrop rims. All rims are used (and look it) coming off a

1989 Jetta GLi which was sold. Four of the rims have Pirelli HP tires and one Goodyear Corsica tire. Two of the Pirellis have less than 2000 miles on them, the other two are more worn.

Make me an offer.

If you desire pictures of them rims, I can send those also.

Make me an offer.

No set price - whatever you think is reasonable. I want to get rid of them.

Located in RI.

Contact me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com if you're interested.

Reply to
Michael Lehnertz