FT/FS Bently A3 manual 1993-early 1999 Golf/Jetta/GTI/Cabrio

I bought this in 2000 new for my 1998 GTI, but other than installing an aftermarket cd changer, never got any dirty thumb print on it

Sold the GTI for a 02 passat Wagon.....yes, someone had a baby

So I would like to trade this for a Bently manual that covers a 1991 cabriolet....yes- the wife got the passat and I got her old car!

If no one has a trade, I'll take $25 for it.....the book is really in near mint condition....the cover corners are still pointed and no greasy thumb prints

cheers- Mike

popskull1 at hotmail dot com

Reply to
mike s