FULE PUMP & COIL (NO POWER)

HI, Im having major problem with my 98 Jetta. I let a friend chang my clutch an he drop the trani on he reverse light connecter. after that the windows stop working vehical still ran. trubleshoot: Later i relized that he put the polarity of the revers-light backwards the lights do not work but the windows are fine. Tryed to start the vehical it would not start. No fuel pump or coil (spark)-only one spark when i turn the key. Troubleshoot: By-pass fule-pump it does work but only on constent (bypass). Tryed to check relays do not understand placement fuses are fine. Its been one week with out my JETTA. I am in serious need of support, any thing might help. thanks! I would really appriciate it.

Reply to
jak1