Fuse for dash lights - 2002 Passat

I have a 2002 Passat (UK spec). For the second time now I've lost my interior illumination. Not the main lights - they still work - what's missing is the background illumination on the speedo, the aircon, the little red lights on the air vents, on the door locks, etc. etc.

Last time this happened I checked all the fuses, couldn't find a blown one, and so checked it into the dealer. It came back with "fuse" on the service sheet!!!!!

So before I go through the hassle (and long wait) of booking it into the dealer again, does anyone know where I'm likely to find this mythical fuse?

Thanks a million,

P.

Reply to
paul ockenden