Getting oilpan off

Hi

I have a problem that leaves me feeling stupid. I have removed all the bolts that hold the oilpan to the block and broken the gasket free, but I still can't get the pan off completely. I would appreciate any tips on how to get it off.

stan

Reply to
Stanley Baer

Hi

I have a problem that leaves me feeling stupid. I have removed all the bolts that hold the oilpan to the block on a 1994 TD engine and broken the gasket free, but I still can't get the pan off completely. I would appreciate any tips on how to get it off.

stan

Reply to
Stanley Baer

Its out of a 94 Golf TD.