Glove box door won't stay up.

The glove box door on my 1988 VW Cabriolet Convertible won't stay up. Is there a way to fix it? Thanks.

Reply to
Papa

Yes, it's the spring on the passenger side. Go here:

about 1/2 way down the page will be pictures and instructions on how to replace the cover and they will show you the spring and how to get to it. HTH Steve

Reply to
sehaare

Thanks, Steve. Much appreciated.

Reply to
Papa

...and one more thing, the instructions on how to remove the lock was an added bonus. Thanks again.

Reply to
Papa

Not a problem the FAQ is pretty good over there. And if it weren't for these two groups my car would be sitting on the side of some deserted road so I try and pay them back when I can.

Steve

Reply to
sehaare

Yes, and I've got them in my FAVORITE list now.

Reply to
Papa