Glow plug problem 91 Jetta

I recently bought a jetta I do not seem to be getting any power to the plugs. The light does not even come on inside the car saying they are warming up. I have replaced the fuse on the firewall and checked it with a meter but it shows no power. Anyone have any ideas?. Thanks for your help Dave

Reply to
Dave

temperature sensor on the cylinder head might just be unplugged. bad glow plug relay bad light bad fuse in fuse box maybe? or ???

was it like this when you bought it?

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1