golf 94 radio programming

I do not have owner manual, but I got the code. On my cabrio 1992 I can remove the battery for 6 months and still can work the radio but on my 94 I just disconnect the battery for 2 min and now it is in SAFE mode, Can someone tell-me the procedure to enter my codes? thanks

Reply to
moi

depends on which radio but read here

dave