Golf door strike is loose!

I have a 2000 Golf. The driver's door strike is loose. If I tighten it, it loosens up again in a week or two. I would like to take the screws out and put some lock-tite on them, but am concerned what will happen if I take them out. Can I do this without any nuts or whatever falling off inside the door? (cause I really don't want to have to figure out how to get access to the inside of the door...)

Reply to
Ted