Golf - removal of the rear bumper

Hi, I don't know if this has been asked recently, as I can't get my server to respond just now. If it has, please accept my apologies.

Help, please.

I'm fitting a new towbar and need to remove the back bumper of my MkIV (2002) Golf.

Can anyone assist with the step-by-step sequence, please? I don't know if the bumper splits in sections, but it appears that the wheel arch liners may have to come out.... wrong?

Thanks

Reply to
Peter