Golf V GTI DSG floor pedals ?

Oh here we go - a grade one thick c*%t who can't even be bothered to even attempt on on-topic answer

Sean

Reply to
LeakiestWink

BINGO!

Reply to
news.wildblue.net

I'm starting to think it's the former.

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

I could help you but I live in Australa.

Reply to
sarahs choice

Where is that then? ;-)

Reply to
diy-newby

Hi there, I completely forgot about you down under who also have the steering wheel on the proper (right) side!

Do tell us what you have in your footwells please. Have you noticed other differences between RHD & LHD (apart from the obvious round thingy in front of the driver which is held by a big nut!)?

Rgds

Sean (UK)

Reply to
LeakiestWink