GTI Mk IV Mod question

Hi gang,

I was wondering about anyone shaving the tailgate on a Mk IV GTI or Golf? I know there is a recess behind the VW logo, and I was wondering about any experiences anyone has had removing and filling this, as well as shaving the handle for the hatch.

Thanks for any info...

Peace...

WiL '02 Indigo GTI VR6 '04 Colorado Touareg V6

Reply to
dmbvdubber

Many many people have done this try

for starters.

Reply to
Smokin

Any ideas for a US supplier of parts? The link helps, I've seen Jim's green GTI in PVW and love the front end. There's also a part for filling in on the hatch, but I would like to get it stateside if possible.

Thanks again,

WiL

Reply to
dmbvdubber