Head unit for Y2K Passat with Monsoon?

As an earlier post might have suggested, my CD player has stopped accepting CDs. Very strange. CD player will only select "changer" (there isn't one) and ejects the CDs. This is on my 2000 Passat with the Monsoon sound system. Double DIN, if I have the terminology right: I've got one unit that is the receiver/cassette deck, and another that is the single CD player in the dash. It appears that the in-dash CD player only is not longer available: forcing me to get a whole new reciever head unit with CD player built in. Are there suggestions out there for one that looks good and fits? I'd like one with an aux in (for the ipod) and that can also play MP3 disks. And that will conform with the Monsoon amp and speakers. Thanks for the tips! Jeff

Reply to
Jeff McLean