headlight trouble

i have to take my bumper off to change my headlights out

-- peewee08015

View this thread:

Send from

peewee08015

Hint: we don't know what kind of car you are talking about or what year.

I suspect you change the lamp from the engine compartment, but my ability to guess is greatly dependent on the information you provide.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Car? I thought it was a Schwinn.

Reply to
Tom's VR6

How could we possibly know? You didn't even say what car you have. Always mention the make, model, and year.

Reply to
Papa

Awesome!

Reply to
Brian Running

just depends on what kind of vehicle you own!

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck

only if you drive after sunset and plan to turn the lights on?

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck