Headlight washers on Passat?

I saw a newer (02+) Passat in the lot at the grocery store this AM and it had cutouts in the front bumper which looked like places for headlight washers to go. My own 02 Passat wagon has none.

Looking at the specs on VW's Web site, there's no mention of washers, but after doing a search on Google, I found that Google's cached copy of that page did include washers as a feature on the GLX. Were they removed, or were they never really offered in the US?

They do show up as a feature on Canadian GLXes.

I had washers on my old Saab, and a recent spell of messy weather reminded me of how much I liked them.

Reply to
Bert Hyman

My '03 GLX didn't come with them, but the little knockout panels are there. Maybe they were included on the W8?

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

Must have been a W8