headlights warning

01 GTI VR6

I cannot even remember if I ever heard it when the car was newer, but I have noticed that I can leave my headlights on and there is no alarm/warning of any kind. Is mine broken or is there one at all? Seems like these days there would be something to remind you.

Reply to
YYZedd

My 2002 NB has a buzzer, but it would depend on the model and year you have.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

01 GTI VR6 (incase you missed it before)
Reply to
YYZedd

Does the chime work with the door open or key in igniton?

Reply to
Woodchuck

Yea, I missed it. I just can't get use to the new model numbers. I am still thinking "Type 3"

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Reply to
Rob Guenther