Hella E-Codes connector 4-pin

Putting Hella E-Codes into my 95 Passat. The wiring to the bulbs is internal to the headlight unit and there is a single 4-pin connector on the outside of the headlight assembly. Anybody know where to find these connectors - I'll have to solder one onto the existing headlight wires to connect to the new headlights.

picture of the headlight end of what I need at {IMG}

{/IMG}

Thanks

Reply to
malabo

OK, the originals are the same plug, just a three of the pin positions are wired instead of all four. I can live without the city lights because just the DRL (low beams) are always on anyway.

Now, if I can just figure out how to get the low beams to stay on when I switch to high beams.

malabo

Reply to
malabo

If these cars are the same CEII electrical system as a late Mk2, you can jumper the fuse panel fairly easily to do what you're trying to do.

Reply to
Matt B.