HELP - Loose Wire rattling in roof of 2003 GOLF

Got a loose wire or something rattling around up under the headliner on passenger side in back of my 2003 Gofl.

What the hell is this? Sounds like wires going to rear lights rattling around in there.

Driving me crazy.

Anybody else had thsi problem?

How did you fix this?

Somebody said Brazilians don't glue wires down properly like Germans do and this causes problems here but not sure this is it.

thank you.

Reply to
Tom Levigne

Take out black rain gutter molding on top, drill small hole, spray expandable foam into hole which will surround and anchor all these wires in place. Put molding back quickly before foam comes out of hole. Works like a charm and seemed to quiet lots of other noises from the roof in my Jetta as well. Good luck!

Reply to
Big Dink

rear lighting wires go under the carpet and not overhead. The fix is to remove the headliner and then locate issue.

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck