Help needed

Hi I am one of the top VW techs in my country and am considering immigrating to the USA due to the crime situation over here. Would appreciate any help with locating VW dealers or performance shops and deciding which areas hold the best opportunities for finding work. Thanks

-- Duane

Reply to
Duane

Why don't you phone VW themselves and find out which city has the largest sales of VW's.

Reply to
Mustangbrad

If your country is the Vatican or Bhutan for example you might not be very interesting for dealers here. Allthough I wonder about the crime rates in those countries. My tip: Show of your expertise in this newsgroup and other places and people might be willing to tell you the internet address of the US yellowpages and more.

Reply to
Baudolino

good idea thanks

-- Duane