help requested from someone with ETKA or CIS A1

I live in a lonely VWless city. Nearest dealer is 70 miles away. And they will not tell me a part number of anything over the phone(I guess they don't want me to buy it somewhere else). Can someone who has ETKA or a similar car tell me what the p/n of the little "hose tee" that connects the idle stab. to the valve cover and to the intake. It is for an 84' Jetta gas 1.7l. I can't find any aftermarket part either that has it in that config. (wrong order and causes hose to kink)

Thank you so much, Jerritt

Reply to
Jerritt

I can send you a 'etka picture' of it but what is your e-mail address. SFC

"Jerritt" schreef in bericht news:OtpTc.85569$cv5.33882@lakeread07...

Reply to
SFC

I looked but there was no number listed for it. Time to improvise.

Reply to
Eric Rupert

I'm sorry, my e-mail address is snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Thank you

Reply to
Jerritt

OK Help me remember the idle stab. on an 84 Jetta gas? Is it a rectangular box used to boost the idle on the vehicles with a/c?

Maybe I have some used one in my piles of "treasure" (AKA junk). lol Got a picture of your engine area where this 'hose tee' is supposed to go?

dave
067 103 693

t-piece

Reply to
Alex

Try looking in this site:

some of it is in Russian but the good stuff is in english.

--turbodirectinjection

Turbodirectinjection