Help with Jetta trunk lock

I tried to open the trunk with the key or the interior switch and I am not able. I listen the actuator working but the trunk stay locked. What is the thing to do?

Thanks for the help.

Reply to
Gilles

a year of the vehicle would help some! ;-)

you might have to go through the trunk/back seat, undo any material covering up the latch and unlatch with a tool.

Or maybe you could press down on the trunk while trying to unlatch it.

good luck!

Reply to
One out of many Daves

I tried to open the trunk with the key or the interior switch and I am not able. I listen the actuator working but the trunk stay locked. What is the thing to do?

Thanks for the help.

Reply to
Gilles

you might have to go through the trunk/back seat, undo any material covering up the latch and unlatch with a tool.

Or maybe you could press down on the trunk while trying to unlatch it.

good luck!

Reply to
One out of many Daves

fix it!