Help with power windows!

Hi all,

I have a 1997 Jetta GLS and the power windows stopped working today. I put the LF and RF windows down and now they won't go up and the rear windows won't work at all! Any ideas?? I know these windows have problems and I've already replaced the RF motor (previous problem). My expertise is in Subarus so I'm kinda lost here....any help is appreciated! Thanks...

JC