How to replace VW New Beetle license plate bulbs?

Both of my VW New Beetle license plate bulbs are out. How do I replace them? If it is a fuse, which fuse controls the license lights?

Reply to
lolajoker

Does anyone have info on this? One of my license plate bulbs has burnt out, and although I bought a replacement bulb, I haven't figured out how to get the cover off the old bulb.

Thanks!

- Henry

Reply to
hrowley